Our team is gearing up for a big presence at the Strata Hadoop World Conference at the end of this month, where we’ll be presenting theatre talks from our founder and developers, as well as demos, givewaways, and much more. Take a look at where we’ll be all month and let us know at [email protected] if you’d like to schedule a meeting.
- Austin Python Meetup, September 9, Austin, TX
- PyTexas, September 25-27, College Station, TX
- Beginner’s Guide to Machine Learning Competitions, Christine Doig, @ch_doing
- Topic Modeling with Python, Christine Doig
- Developing Interactive Visualizations for the Web Using Bokeh, Luke Canavan,@canavandl
- PyData at Strata, September 29, NYC, NY
- How to Build a Company on Open Source: Travis Oliphant, @teoliphant & Peter Wang, @pwang
- How to Use Pandas for Data Analysis: Jeff Reback, @jreback
- How to Create Beautiful Visualizations with Bokeh: Sarah Bird, @birdsarah &Bryan Van de Ven, @bryvdv
- How to Leverage the Blaze Ecosystem, Matt Rocklin: @mrocklin & Phillip Cloud,@cpcloudy
- Strata Hadoop World NYC, September 29 – October 1, NYC, NY
- Continuum Analytics, Booth #557 – Come see us for Theatre Talks, Demos, Office Hours, Giveaways and more! Featuring talks from our founders, Travis Oliphant and Peter Wang, as well as talks on our open source projects like Bokeh, Blaze, and Dask.
Follow us on Twitter @ContinuumIO for up-to-date conference information and for on-the-fly giveaways at #StrataHadoop!