The Continuum team is gearing up for a summer full of conferences, including PyData Seattle, taking place July 24-26, hosted by Microsoft. But first we’ve got a few May conferences to keep an eye out for, all over the globe! Join us in Austin, Argentina, Berlin, and Boston this month.
- Python for Finance Virtual Training Course, May 11-14
- The Austin Python Meetup, May 13, Austin, TX
- SciPy Latin America, May 20-22, Argentina
- Bokeh: Complex Views Just Around the Corner, Damián Avila, @damian_avila
- PyData Berlin, May 29-30, Berlin
- Open Data Science Conference, May 30-31, Boston, MA
- Searching for Meaning in the Deep Web, Andy Terrel, @aterrel
Follow us @ContinuumIO on Twitter to keep up with the latest during our conferences and events. If you’d like to schedule a meeting at any of our events, or if you’re hosting a conference we should be at, please email us at [email protected]!