This month, the Continuum team will be at a variety of meetups and conferences talking about the power of Python in analytics. Take a look at where you can find us, and reach out at [email protected] if you’re interested in meeting up, or if you would like us to participate in your event.
- PyData London Meetup, March 3, London, UK
- Computer-Assisted Reporting Conference, March 5-8, Atlanta, GA
- Anaconda Server Webinar, March 11, Sign Up Here
- The Austin Python Monthly Meetup, March 11, Austin, TX
- SIAM Conference on Computational Science and Engineering, March 15-17, Salt Lake City, UT
- GPU Technology Conference, March 17-20, San Jose, CA
- Spark Summit East, March 18-19, New York, NY
- PyData NYC Meetup, March 20, New York, NY
- Practical Python Programming Virtual Training, March 30-April 1, Sign Up Here
We look forward to seeing everyone this month! Follow us on Twitter to stay updated on last-minute events and how you can get involved.