The Continuum Analytics team believes in engaging with our community and fostering relationships throughout the tech world. To keep you all in the loop, we’re updating our blog each month with a list of events where you can find us attending, hosting, or participating!
Take a look at where we’ll be in February. Let us know on Twitter if we can expect to see you there.
- PyData London Meetup, February 3, London, UK
- The Austin Python Meetup, February 11, Austin, TX
- Strata + Hadoop World Conference, February 17-20, San Jose, CA
- Python for Science Virtual Training Course, February 23-26 [Please register by 2/19]
- Python Data Science Los Angeles, February 23, Los Angeles, CA
- Austin R Users Meetup, February 25, Austin, TX
- StockTwits Financial Technology Trader Meetup, February 26, NYC
- Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day, February 28, Austin, TX
We are excited to participate in these events, and look forward to engaging with everyone who attends.
If there’s an event happening near you that you think Continuum should be involved with, please reach out to us.