Join 35 million users building the future with Anaconda
Code in the cloud. Nothing to install or configure. Work from any computer using our cloud-hosted notebook service.
- Publish data applications and share results
- Templates to get you started
- Anaconda Assistant now available in all Cloud Notebooks
Code with the world’s most trusted Python distribution. From AI solutions to interactive visualizations, Anaconda is the world’s preferred distribution for numerical and scientific computing.
- More than 6,000 Python libraries
- Over 2,000 interoperable R packages
- Built from source + tamper free
Learn data science and Python while you build, with Anaconda Learning.
- Instructor-led courses
- On demand and live
- Essential data science skills
- Earn completion certificates
Easily build and share web applications, with zero infrastructure
- Create next-generation applications
- Share in one click
- Build new or fork community projects
A Plan for Every Builder
Whether you’re just starting out or mastering your craft, Anaconda has a plan for you.