Deliver Collaboration, Self-Service and Production Deployment with Open Data Science
Data science has burst into public attention over the past few years as perhaps the hottest and most lucrative technology field. No longer just a buzzword for advanced analytics, data science is poised to change everything about an organization: its potential customers, expansion plans, engineering and manufacturing process, how it chooses and interacts with suppliers and more.
The leading edge of this tsunami is a combination of innovative business and technology trends that promise a more intelligent future based on Open Data Science. Open Data Science is a movement that makes the open source tools of data science—data, analytics and computation—work together as a connected ecosystem.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- What Modern Data Science Teams Look Like
- What are the Real World Open Data Science Applications in Enterprises
- How to Navigate the Open Data Science Landscape
- How to Bring Open Data Science to the Enterprise
- How to Successfully Deploy Open Data Science