Be Part of a Strong Community of Data Scientists
Get involved with Anaconda!
Joining the #AnacondaCREW is a great way to connect with other talented and like-minded data scientists and developers.
By joining the #AnacondaCREW, you'll be the first to learn about new cheat sheets, whitepapers, webinars and best practices as shared by our team and others in this growing community. You'll also learn about the interesting and challenging projects that the #AnacondaCREW is working on around the globe.
Join the #AnacondaCREW mailing list and you can:
Discuss Anaconda with the community
You’ll find active, engaging conversations about Anaconda online. If you’re looking to learn best practices and share ideas with your peers around the world, here’s where you can get started:
- Stack Overflow: For specific technical questions and answers.
- Anaconda Support Mailing List: For Anaconda general and open ended questions.
- Numfocus Mailing List: For other Python related general questions.
Share your Anaconda experience
- Blog about Anaconda. Share your story, use case or experience with Anaconda on your personal blog or be a guest blogger on the Anaconda developer blog. If you write about Anaconda, contact the community team for help promoting your content.
- Get Social. Let your community and friends know why you use Anaconda on your favorite social channel. Follow @AnacondaInc and the conversations with the #Anaconda #AnacondaCrew hashtags.
Write improved documentation or tutorials
We invite you to report issues, suggest improvements and contribute use cases, how-to guides and tutorials. Please contact our documentation team.
Contribute code or suggest features
Open source projects grow and evolve from community contributions and feedback. You can help contribute to Anaconda by suggesting features or packages to include in github or contributing recipes for building a package or workflow.
Attend Anaconda-sponsored events
Our team regularly presents at, attends and sponsors industry events. Introduce yourself to us and let us know how we can help.
Share cool ideas and suggestions
If there's some other way you'd like to contribute, feel free to contact us! Thanks for your interest in Anaconda.