New Terms of Service
If you're using Anaconda at work, you may need to upgrade your account.
In April 2020, we updated our Terms of Service in response to the dramatic increase in usage and adoption of Python and Anaconda among commercial users.
The use of Anaconda's repositories by for-profit or government organizations with over 200 employees is prohibited outside of a business relationship with Anaconda.
Don't worry! Upgrading your account is easy. Not sure if you need to upgrade? A member of our team can help! Fill out the form to get started.
Upgrade to receive these benefits
- More than 7,500 Anaconda-built data science/machine learning packages
- Access to all Anaconda packages curated for security and compatibility
- With a site license, organizations can use mirroring software to create copies of the commercial package repository
- Guaranteed up-time to support production workflows
- Compliance with the Anaconda Terms of Service