Domino customers using Anaconda for commercial purposes must purchase a license.
In response to the dramatic increase in usage and adoption of Python and Anaconda among commercial users over the last few years, we’ve updated our Terms of Service. Moving forward, we are asking commercial users who rely on our packaging & distribution efforts to purchase one of our commercial offerings.
The easiest way to do this is with Anaconda Commercial Edition, the world's most popular open-source package distribution and management experience optimized for commercial use and compliance with our Terms of Service.
Fill out the form to get started.
Commercial Edition key features
- More than 7,500 Anaconda-built data science/machine learning packages
- Access to all Anaconda packages curated for security and compatibility
- Organizations can use mirroring software to create copies of the commercial package repository
- Guaranteed up-time to support commercial usage
- Compliant for commercial use according to the Anaconda Terms of Service